Conclusion/Reaction

Final Thoughts !!

Wow, this semester, Spring 08', has been a very positive experience for me. Not only with this class AC 230, but as well as my Education 340 class has really opened up my eyes even greater when viewing my future career as an Educator. Ac 230 taught me more than I presumed. Technology is so huge in today's society this class helped in preparing us for the future of education via technology. My Education 340 class is all on literacy and embedding it within your classroom. Prior to the class, many of us Physical Educators thought it was a joke and didn't understand why Physical Education majors have to take a class on how to teach literacy within the classroom when we are in a gymnasium. I now view this aspect of literacy embedded in education differently. Every student should be knowledgable on the terminology and understanding of health, fitness, and sport related content. Your health is the most important part of life because you may not have life at all if you have poor health.

No comments: